Friday, August 31, 2012

MEET AUTHOR RUTH WATSON

Welcome to An Author Speaks!


    Today we will be Interviewing a  New "Author Ruth P. Watson" With Latest Book: "Blackberry Days of Summer"

Her Show Air's:  FRIDAY AUGUST 31ST AT: 6:30 pm (PST)
Listener's #: (646)-716-4707

Author Ruth Watson is the Author of her Latest book called "BLACKBERRY DAYS OF SUMMER". Ruth grew up in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Lynchburg,Virginia. She attended Dunbar High School and graduated from E.C. Glass High. After leaving Virginia for college, she relocated to Atlanta and worked as a project manager for a major corporation where she found herself writing once again, publishing stories in the company newsletter. After completing her graduate work at Central Michigan University, she began to write daily. She is the recipient of Caversham Fellowship, an artist and writer's residence in KwaZulu South Africa where she published her first children's book in Zulu, Our Secred Bond. She is a freelance writer and a member of  the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, and has written for Upscale, Atlanta Journal and Constitution and other publications. She lives with her husband and son in Atlanta.

Would you help me Welcome  Author Ruth Watson to An Author Speaks!
__________________________

THE INTERVIEW:

Host:  Welcome, Ruth Watson to An Author Speaks!

Ruth:  Thank You, I am glad to be here today!

Host:  Ruth I enjoyed the first few chapters of your book and I want to ask you briefly how does it feel
to be an accomplished writer?

Ruth:  I can say it feels, Wonderful! I believe I was born to write,share and learn. My book BLACKBERRY DAYS OF SUMMER just reveals to others how many hidden secrets we tend to kept and how painful it is to live with them. There is more to it but you have to read it for yourself.

Host:  I read somewhere you have written other books?

Ruth:  Yes I have,  one it's called: "Hard Lessons" It's about a young girl who learns many lessons which teaches her not to always trust the people she believes in the most! My children book is called "Secred Bond" its created to reveal bonds children tend to establish in there adolescent years.

Host:  Wow, your books sounds really interesting! I may have to check them out as well.

Ruth:  Yes, each one of my books deals with lessons and secrets that lives from within us,

Host: Tell me one thing you enjoy the most about writing?

Ruth:  I enjoy being able to challenge my reader to look deeper from within themselves for answers. It has been my own experience we have everything we need, all we have to learn how to work with what we already have. I am a deep thinker and I truly believe that most of life lessons can be resolved when we learn to look from within!

Host:  That is Awesome!  I know people who read your books will sense the warmth from with you and I appreciate you allowing us to learn more about you and your book. I cannot wait to have you come live here at An Author Speaks, And we wish you more and more success than you could ever imagine.

Ruth: Thank you, Very much and I look Forward to being a Guest on your show!

Host: Please tell your fans, and Listener's how they can find you or purchase your books?

Ruth: I can be found on Facebook "Ruth P. Watson" My books are sold on  Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble,  If my Fans would like to learn more about me they can google: "Blackberry Days of Summer" or visit my website: www.ruthpwatson.com.

Host: Thank you, Author Ruth Watson, and I want to let your fans know to Tune into An Author Speaks on Friday August 31st at 6:30 p.m (PST) while I begin to Interview This Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment